CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Menu Planning

Im trying to be more organized in our lifes lately!! Ive been working on menu planning for the couple of weeks and It is amazing how nice it is to come home and know what you are going to make or have the dinner in the crockpot. So her are my main dinners for the week. We arent really home for breakfast so we just grab something or have cereal.
Mon- Ribs in the crockpot, Salad and baked potatoes
Tue- Tuna Noodle casserole also in the crockpot, salad
Wed-leftovers night ( football game so we never get home early)
Thurs- Chicken Cordonblue (crockpot) Yummy, Green beans, Garlic bread
Friday- Tater Tot Casserole(crockpot)
Sat & Sun- We usually go with whatever is left. Im going to try and do homemade Chili and cornbread for the weekend!!
I will try and post some recipes also.

2 comments:

  1. Today, people are in tight budget to save more money in the future. Meal planning is one of the best ways to save money without sacrificing any health benefits. Me as a mom of two children and a housewife to my beloved husband, I practice a typical meal planning to save more money. This is one of the basics I need to learn since only one of us is working for the family. Aside from my own way of meal planning, I also rely on http://mealplans4thefamily.com/ to learn more ways in meal planning. I'll tell you, it's really effective.

    ReplyDelete