CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Recipes

Here are a couple of the recipes I'm trying this week:
Low Fat Tater Tot Casserole in the Crock pot
1 lb 95% ground beef
32 oz tater tots
1/2 tea salt
1/4 tea pepper
1 can healthy request cream of mushroom soup
1 tb dried onion( I will use real onion and probably 1/2 cup)
1/4 C milk
1/2 C Shredded Chedder Cheese for the top
Brown hamb and onions, drain, line crockpot with Tots, combine all other ingredients and pour micture over the Tots.
I make this in the oven normally and I also add a can of green beans Optional.
Cover cook on high for 3 hours last half hour add cheese to melt!! Enjoy
Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu
6 boneless chicken breast (I used about 13 chicken tenders and it worked perfect)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c milk
6 slices of ham
6 slices of swiss cheese
1 pkg of stuffing mix(stove-top)
1/4 c melted butter
1-In a small bowl, mix together the soup and milk. coat the bottom of the crock pot with mixture
2-Lay chicken pieces on the bottom of crock. cover with ham and then swiss cheese. pour remaining soup/milk mixture over the chicken.
3-sprinkle the stuffing mix on top, and drizzle with melted butter.
Cook on low for 4-6 hrs or hih for 2-3
I have already tried this one, My husband loved it and so did my guest!! Its a keeper recipe and so simple. Enjoy!!
I got the recipe from SaraColorado blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment